Parsing Ozon AVADA-MEDIA
The ozon.ru website is a popular marketplace with a huge number of products for sale from hundreds of categories and a very extensive program of promotions and discounts.
The content of the resource is of great interest for marketers, content managers, SEO specialists, entrepreneurs and other categories of users.
But collecting it manually is almost impossible, because it would have to spend huge resources – almost wasted, since the search results need regular updates.
Therefore, parsing Ozon using a narrow-profile parser developed by AVADA MEDIA is an excellent solution for small and medium-sized businesses and in general for all specialists interested in automated parsing of goods.
Ozon Parser Features AVADA-MEDIA
With the help of a parser, it is possible to collect the following information:
The parsing results can be imported directly into your CMS or presented in an easy-to-edit form, prices can be published taking into account your margin using the formula.
In addition to extracting and placing data in the catalog of an online store, it is also possible to use the results of parsing Ozone for competitive analysis and formulate your pricing policy based on competitors’ offers.
Benefits of the Ozon parser AVADA-MEDIA
The main advantage of using a parser is automation. You can set up automatic start and data collection at certain intervals to keep the content up to date. And of course, one of the main advantages is the high speed of data collection compared to manual processing – the parser processes thousands of records in minutes. Moreover, the program practically does not make mistakes.
Parser Ozone is a source of relevant information about market trends that will certainly interest marketers and business analysts. Thanks to parsing with Ozone, your pricing policy will always be adequate, you will not lose any profit on low prices, or buyers on overpriced ones.
AVADA MEDIA offers the development of a specialized parser with the ability to further scale the tasks it performs and expand its functionality. Our solutions are distinguished by high stability of operation under significant and continuous loads. And besides, the parser developed by AVADA MEDIA is able to collect information that is usually closed from parsing – including phone numbers and email addresses.
The best confirmation of our qualifications and professionalism are the stories of the success of our clients and the differences in their business before and after working with us.
Our clients What they say about us
Thanks to AVADA-MEDIA for a great project. The developers of AVADA-MEDIA have made for us a convenient and functional system for booking homes. This is not our first project with this company. The professionalism of its developers and competent management make the company the best IT partnerDenis, owner
I have been working with the AVADA-MEDIA team for more than 5 years. I want to note the professionalism of the developers and the excellent management of the employees who always help me in the tasks. We have implemented many different ideas with the AVADA-MEDIA team, and at the moment we are moving the existing store to a new platform.Risto, owner
He chose the AVADA-MEDIA team for his startup. We have been developing this project together for several years now. A lot of things have been done and improved during this time. Thanks to the team of AVADA specialists, the project is gaining commercial momentum and has already entered the Ukrainian market.Игорь, Co-owner
We have been cooperating with Sergey's team for 5 years in various business areas, including in the field of information technology. Sergey has repeatedly demonstrated the highest level of expertise and responsibility in our joint projects, especially in an uncertain situation and for a limited time.Bogdan Yurchenko, Director
As a technical director, Sergey perfectly organized work on the Sesh Me mobile application project, thanks to which we always received results in time. Also, I would like to point out the high level of developers from Sergey’s team. Very happy to work together. I recommend Sergey as a reliable and responsible partner.Vlad Konovalov, Product manager
are created only by the team Our team
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.