+38 (097) 179 96 63
Online programming courses Online programming courses
Programming is a very promising specialty, this is confirmed by all recruiting companies and job search sites in their statistical reports. Some areas are so in demand that the demand for them consistently exceeds the supply on the market several times. There is an opinion that programming courses are very expensive and that not all of them are of high quality. In fact, almost everyone can learn this promising business. One thing will be required from future developers: perseverance, attentiveness and a desire to learn, and you will receive all the theoretical and practical part by completing training in programming with employment at AVADA MEDIA.
We offer online programming courses with detailed video tutorials, practical tasks and internships on real projects under the guidance of experienced programmers. This type of education is not offered by any university or online school. Thanks to this approach, future developers can participate in all stages of the development of a real project, face real problems and learn how to solve them. This method allows you to speed up your training at times.
The AVADA MEDIA online programming school was created with the aim of finding and selecting talented specialists with a great desire to develop in this area with subsequent employment in our company. AVADA MEDIA developers work in various areas of programming:
In connection with the expansion of the scale of activity, we are interested in finding ambitious programmers and provide online programming training with an internship on those projects that the company is currently working on. For the most successful listeners, we offer further employment in one of the best IT companies in Ukraine.
What do we offer? What do we offer?
Free online programming courses cover several main areas. For each of them, the specialists of AVADA MEDIA have developed a detailed plan with video tutorials, watching which, the listener will have to perform, with the assistance of a curator, a number of practical tasks on real projects. That is, already at the stage of training, you will get the opportunity to get involved in the profession as much as possible – which does not involve teaching programming in universities and in most courses.
First of all, this is web and mobile programming, that is, an industry whose tasks include designing user interfaces for sites, portals or applications. Our free programming courses with video tutorials and internships give you the opportunity to master this tool in a few months and get practice on real projects. The portfolio of AVADA MEDIA includes many already created applications, and students have the opportunity to take part in new projects already at the stage of training under the guidance of a curator.
Also, in the course of online programming training, students can master modern frameworks that are used to create modern high-speed websites. First of all, this is YII2, Laravel.
In addition, employment programming courses include Python (with the Flask and Django frameworks), which are in great demand in web development today, as well as java, C #, and C ++.
In the field of mobile application development, we have prepared free programming courses on Swift, Kotlin, Flutter.
How to become a listener? How to become a listener?
After training and successfully passing all the assignments, the best students will be offered to work in the AVADA-MEDIA team remotely or in the company’s office at Odessa, st. Kosmonavtov, 32
AVADA-MEDIA TEAM AVADA-MEDIA TEAM
Have a question? Write us
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
(En) РЕГИСТРАЦИЯ В ШКОЛЕ SPACELAB (En) РЕГИСТРАЦИЯ В ШКОЛЕ SPACELAB
(En) разработчиков (En) разработчиков
Свяжитесь с нами любым удобным для Вас способом:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63