PHP courses PHP courses
Programming is a prestigious and highly paid profession of tomorrow. Many people think that becoming a programmer is incredibly difficult.
Of course, perseverance and attentiveness will be required – but if you wish, everything is possible, even learning how to program from scratch by switching to this profession from any other.
PHP is a good place to start – it is simple enough and very widespread – so much so that the demand for specialists in the labor market exceeds supply.
AVADA MEDIA is a developer of software and IT products in Ukraine, and due to the increase in the scale of our activity, we offer free PHP courses with internships and the possibility of subsequent employment.
PHP lessons online are conducted in the format of lectures recorded on video, access to which you get after registering in your personal account. But the main thing is direct practical participation in the company’s current projects, under the supervision of experienced developers. Such Online PHP courses with an internship on a real project are not offered by universities or traditional courses, moreover, they do not guarantee employment.
Do not miss your chance to master PHP from scratch, because lessons and practice can be taken online without interrupting your current activity – modern communication tools allow this.
What is PHP and why is it interesting What is PHP and why is it interesting
PHP is the programming language in which the vast majority of modern Internet resources are created. The language is interesting because it is open source and provides ample opportunities for web development. In our online PHP courses, you can learn all the basic principles and nuances of creating clean code, which you will later apply in practice during your internship and work at AVADA MEDIA.
The main purpose of the language is to work on web servers that host Internet resources. But it really has a lot of possibilities, and thanks to our PHP lessons with tasks and the supervision of an experienced AVADA MEDIA programmer, very soon you will learn how to use PHP even in rather non-standard situations and find your own functional solutions.
Learning PHP online with an internship includes:
After you take our free PHP courses, you will learn how to customize the environment, you will not be intimidated by associative arrays, and learn how to work with databases. Of course, this is only the beginning, but it will be even more interesting further. The main thing is the willingness to allocate time, attention and patience.
What we offer and how we recruit listeners What we offer and how we recruit listeners
Our approach to teaching PHP online is based on maximum involvement in the real development process from the very first days. Any problem that the listener encountered and that the listener solved (with the help of our curator) in practice is remembered and learned many times better than in the usual study of theory.
Online PHP courses are recruited based on an interview. To apply, fill out the form on our website.
All participants undergo competitive selection – after all, training is free and involves the subsequent employment of the most interested listeners.
All who have passed the selection receive lectures in video format and practical tasks in their personal account. Tasks can be performed remotely, or at our office in Odessa. The second option allows you to actively participate in team work in our friendly team from the first days. Do you think PHP programming is your calling? Fill out the registration form!
FOR WHOM: FOR WHOM:
After training and successfully passing all the assignments, the best students will be offered to work in the AVADA-MEDIA team remotely or in the company’s office at Odessa, st. Kosmonavtov, 32
AVADA-MEDIA TEAM AVADA-MEDIA TEAM
Have a question? Write us
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
REGISTRATION AT SPACELAB REGISTRATION AT SPACELAB
Свяжитесь с нами любым удобным для Вас способом:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63