Larang Developing corporate website
The market of aesthetic medicine in Ukraine is saturated with various centers, clinics and salons, and it is very difficult to create a corporate website in this segment that would fully reflect the individuality of the client. But precisely such a task was set before Avada Media by the Odessa Center for Aesthetic Medicine and Beauty LARANG.
The site should have been functional and 100% reflect corporate values - an individual approach, the uniqueness of technology and the highest qualification of specialists. Successful implementation of complex tasks is the hallmark of the Avada Media team and the team accepted the challenge – the site was to create a unique image of our client in the eyes of potential center customers.
List of works Larang
Avada Media has created a product that distinguishes our client in such a competitive and eventful field as cosmetology and aesthetic medicine. The corporate identity and personality of our client are fully embodied on the Internet.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63