What are Google Ads? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Google is the world’s largest search engine, owned by Google Inc, founded in 1998 by Sergey Brin and Larry Page Google operates over a million servers and processes over one billion searches and 24 petabytes of user data every day. Supports searching documents in PDF, RTF, PostScript, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and oAds (ранее известный как AdWords) — сервис контекстной, в основном, поисковой рекламы от компании Google, предоставляющий удобный интерфейс и множество инструментов для создания эффективных рекламных сообщений. Ads — флагманский рекламный проект Google и основной источник доходов компании. 24 июля 2018 года бренд AdWords изменил название на Google Ads, а также получил новый логотип. В России название сервиса AdWords изменилось на «Google Реклама». Новый бренд символизирует весь доступный спектр рекламных кампаний, включая поисковые, медийные и видеокампании.thers.
Google Ads (or Google AdWords) is a service of contextual, search, banner-display and video advertising from Google. Ads are the main source of the company’s income. Google Ads algorithms use machine learning technologies, which makes ads launched with Ads tools the most effective
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63