Flat Design Web-design style
From the point of view of the compositional solution, the choice is quite wide, because the flat style allows you to use both the traditional two- or three-column structure, and various modular grids in which information is placed in blocks. At the same time, the navigation bar can be placed not only at the top of the page, but also to the left and even below. It is important to remember that the minimalistic concept of this style dictates its requirements for the design of the site, which means that you should abandon the “volumetric” or animated buttons in the menu.
In a flat style, color palettes often combine not only various shades, but also contrasting colors. As a rule, two or three primary colors are chosen for the main palette, but in some cases the number of colors used can reach six to eight. Colors are bright, without shades and tones, although they often resort to the use of so-called “retro” colors such as beige, salmon, olive and the like.
In the matter of graphics, it is necessary to abandon any additional elements: shadows, bevels, reliefs, gradients and other tools that add depth. Each element, whether it be a picture or a button in the navigation panel, should have an absolutely flat, two-dimensional appearance, without the slightest hint of the 3D effect. However, in order to prevent the site from looking boring and primitive, large format photographs and even videos that are used as the background are widely used in this style.
If the tasks assigned to the site do not involve the use of photographs, various interesting fonts will help to add character and make the page more interesting. However, it is important to remember that fonts must conform to the overall layout of the page. So, too artsy font will look at least strange against the background of an ultra-simple style. On the other hand, fonts can be bold and at the same time simple and readable. For example, for text, you can use a simple sans-serif font, and for the title, a handwritten font, which in this case will be perceived as an art element.
By the way, there is also the concept of “almost flat style”, in which, along with the use of minimalistic elements and two-dimensional space, several techniques are used that create perspective and depth of volume. For example, with a “flat” navigation menu and text, a picture with a pronounced perspective is selected as the background photo.
Since the flat style allows you to harmoniously place accents on the various components of the page, it is perfect for both online stores and information portals or corporate sites. For example, online stores or catalog sites can use a flat style to focus visitors on products by placing photos on a simple, non-distracting background. Thus, among the customers of pages in this style you can find representatives of creative companies, as well as quite serious online stores and large corporations.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63