What is Blockchain? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Blockchain is a distributed ledger technology in which data about each transaction is stored in an immutable chain.
Information is located in a transparent decentralized network (unlike a traditional ledger), so even if one or more computers involved in the chain fail for some reason, the data will not be lost.
Blockchains allow you to send valuable data anywhere in the world. To work with them, each user must have a cryptographic key – a unique digital code. The key gives the owner access to the blocks that he “owns”, and with its help the buyer and seller of the asset confirm the transaction. For example, if you give your key to someone, then along with it you can transfer the amount stored in the blockchain section.
It is impossible to influence the blockchain without the appropriate keys. This feature of the technology contributes to the creation of trusting relationships and improves the identity verification system (preventing fraud).
Blockchain can be divided into two main types:
Blockchain is one of the most promising technologies in the world that can be applied in many areas. For example, to verify each client, modern banks have to spend extra time and perform a number of actions every day. Blockchain will speed up the process of collecting and processing information: if all data is entered into a distributed database, well protected from hacking, then many stages can be abandoned.
Also, the blockchain can simplify the task of the system for managing personal data of users. Thus, the use of new technologies would allow to reduce the KYC / AML (identification of the person / anti-money laundering) processes to a fast automated check.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63