In all areas related to information, it is often necessary to search and process large amounts of data. We can talk about scales, the adequate manual processing of which is devoid of any practical sense or is completely impossible. For such tasks, a JS parser is used, which efficiently and quickly collects data according to the specified parameters.
Scopes of JS parsing AVADA-MEDIA
First of all, this is internet marketing and advertising. The parser allows you to collect relevant information about potential customers from open sources – for example, parse email addresses on a huge number of resources. Also, the JS parser is useful for search engine optimization specialists, or SEO – it will collect the entire array of keywords for which users are looking for similar content, as well as meta tags from competitors’ sites – that is, those elements that are visible only using the developer’s tools in the browser. The parser also allows you to effectively work with the link mass, including auditing links.
The parser is also used to collect descriptions and characteristics of goods and place them in the catalog of online stores. The program collects publicly available information from the official websites of manufacturers and sales representatives and can even translate descriptions using automatic translation programs, for example, Google translate.
A program for parsing sites in JS is also suitable for monitoring frequently updated information, for example, news. With its help, you can create an automatically updated news feed on your site, place on it a weather forecast, exchange rates and other automatically updated data that may be useful to your users. Advertisements are also often monitored, this information can be very useful to agents of any kind: real estate and auto trade, insurance agents and sales representatives.
The Puppeteer library allows you to create a JS parser that simulates user actions on the site. Due to the high speed of work, the JS parser allows you to process a huge amount of resources per unit of time. The AVADA MEDIA company employs senior and middle developers who own all the necessary technologies to create programs for parsing sites in JS for the tasks of the customer.
The best confirmation of our qualifications and professionalism are the stories of the success of our clients and the differences in their business before and after working with us.
Our clients What they say about us
Thanks to AVADA-MEDIA for a great project. The developers of AVADA-MEDIA have made for us a convenient and functional system for booking homes. This is not our first project with this company. The professionalism of its developers and competent management make the company the best IT partnerDenis, owner
I have been working with the AVADA-MEDIA team for more than 5 years. I want to note the professionalism of the developers and the excellent management of the employees who always help me in the tasks. We have implemented many different ideas with the AVADA-MEDIA team, and at the moment we are moving the existing store to a new platform.Risto, owner
He chose the AVADA-MEDIA team for his startup and for several years now we have been developing this project together. A lot of things have been done and improved during this time. Thanks to the team of AVADA specialists, the project is gaining commercial momentum and has already entered the Ukrainian market.Игорь, Co-owner
We have been cooperating with Sergey’s team for 5 years in various business areas, including in the field of information technology. Sergey has repeatedly demonstrated the highest level of expertise and responsibility in our joint projects, especially in an uncertain situation and for a limited time.Bogdan Yurchenko, Director
As a technical director, Sergey perfectly organized work on the SeshMe mobile application project, thanks to which we always received results in time. Also I would like to note the high level of developers from the team of Sergey. Very happy to work together. I recommend Sergey as a reliable and responsible partner.Vlad Konovalov, Product manager
are created only by the team Our team
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63