What is a Chatbot? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Recently, more and more companies in various business areas are using chat bots – programs that simulate live communication with a user . With their help, the consumer will quickly receive the information he needs or take a certain action.
The spheres of their distribution are very different: from banks (helps with transactions, viewing the balance, etc.) to pharmacies (reserving goods, ordering delivery).
Chatbots have two huge advantages over customer support:
They are divided into two types: Declarative and Predictive.
Declarative programs come in handy for answering fixed questions. For example, when buying plane tickets. The script for the conversation with the buyer is prescribed in advance, because it is known that he will request information about flights, free seats, etc.
Predictive chatbots use machine learning and are constantly evolving. They take into account the context of the message, understand natural language (NLU). This allows them to provide customers with only relevant information that matches their needs. They study user needs, offer recommendations, keep the conversation going.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63