Highload Node.js AVADA-MEDIA
Long page loads, incompletely loaded content, random errors, disconnection from the server are common consequences of not having a well thought out server architecture. For this reason, building software that can handle high loads is of paramount importance to any fast-growing business.
Professional developers of the AVADA-MEDIA company are engaged in the creation, launch and maintenance of high-load services on Node.js.
The strength of Node.js is its ability to create fast and easily scalable network applications, as it is capable of handling a huge number of concurrent connections with high bandwidth.
What is Node.js? AVADA-MEDIA
Why use Node.js AVADA-MEDIA
Best use of Node.js AVADA-MEDIA
This runtime is best suited for developing real-time applications that handle large volumes of online client-side requests, without requiring advanced security, with a first-class user interface and fast response times. This includes live chats, instant messengers, online gaming, video conferencing and e-commerce services, and multi-user collaboration platforms (Google Docs, Trello, Dropbox, etc.)
For projects of this type, Node.js is a much better option than slower and less flexible technologies. Node.js’ ability to handle multiple requests at the same time and provide fast responses makes it ideal for developing client-centric web applications. This runtime is more common in single page applications than any other backend technology.
Order the design of high-load systems in AVADA-MEDIA AVADA-MEDIA
AVADA-MEDIA software engineers design and create reliable architectures that effectively solve common problems of high-load systems. We develop responsive and fast software using Node.js.
Our software development projects support the work of applications for medium and large businesses, incl. booking platforms, high-load systems for telecommunications, financial technology and other industries.
We carefully design software architectures to optimize the performance of websites with a lot of daily visitors and calculations. Efficiency, scalability and reliability are the main features of the high-load systems we develop.
You can order high-load sites on Node.js or applications (highload apps Node.js) of any complexity from AVADA-MEDIA. We will help you to conduct an examination of your business and select the most optimal technology to increase its efficiency.
The best confirmation of our qualifications and professionalism are the stories of the success of our clients and the differences in their business before and after working with us.
Our clients What they say about us
Thanks to AVADA-MEDIA for a great project. The developers of AVADA-MEDIA have made for us a convenient and functional system for booking homes. This is not our first project with this company. The professionalism of its developers and competent management make the company the best IT partnerDenis, owner
I have been working with the AVADA-MEDIA team for more than 5 years. I want to note the professionalism of the developers and the excellent management of the employees who always help me in the tasks. We have implemented many different ideas with the AVADA-MEDIA team, and at the moment we are moving the existing store to a new platform.Risto, owner
He chose the AVADA-MEDIA team for his startup. We have been developing this project together for several years now. A lot of things have been done and improved during this time. Thanks to the team of AVADA specialists, the project is gaining commercial momentum and has already entered the Ukrainian market.Игорь, Co-owner
We have been cooperating with Sergey's team for 5 years in various business areas, including in the field of information technology. Sergey has repeatedly demonstrated the highest level of expertise and responsibility in our joint projects, especially in an uncertain situation and for a limited time.Bogdan Yurchenko, Director
As a technical director, Sergey perfectly organized work on the Sesh Me mobile application project, thanks to which we always received results in time. Also, I would like to point out the high level of developers from Sergey’s team. Very happy to work together. I recommend Sergey as a reliable and responsible partner.Vlad Konovalov, Product manager
are created only by the team Our team
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.