FLUTTER FRAME AVADA-MEDIA
Flutter is an open-source framework developed by Google that allows you to quickly and easily create mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Flutter or React Native? For what purposes what to choose?
Both frameworks are used to develop mobile applications. In general, React Native has a more extensive native library of UI elements than the Flutter widget library.
However, the advantage of the latter in this case is that it is not as dependent on third-party element libraries as React Native. Some elements in them are incompatible with specific platforms. We can say that Flutter in this case is more universal and widely applicable. Flutter also outperforms React Native in performance with a completely different rendering approach.
So, Flutter creates its own widgets and uses a graphics processor for rendering, and does not borrow native components from other platforms. The Flutter code written in the Dart language compiles into the ARM code directly processed by the processor.
Flutter, Firebase, and Serverless Technology Serverless
AVADA MEDIA specialists use the Firebase development platform when developing applications on the Flutter framework.
Today this is the most promising combination, since using Firebase avoids the stage of creating server code. The Firebase Realtime Database provides a back-end as a real-time service for creating mobile applications, including authentication, storage, hosting and a database.
This allows API developers to synchronize application data between different clients and store them in the Firebase cloud service without creating their own server. All this greatly speeds up the process of creating a mobile cross-platform application without loss of quality.
When developing using the Flutter framework, AVADA MEDIA uses Serverless technology. This simplifies the process of developing and implementing the application, as well as further scaling. The main advantage of Serverless when developing applications on Flutter is the ability to focus the developer’s efforts and all financial resources exclusively on the functionality of the mobile application itself. Serverless technology is very flexible – the service provider provides computing resources only when necessary, the more load on the application – the more resources are provided. This affects the cost of maintenance – if the application is not used, you do not pay for computing resources. The speed of the application also increases.
All these approaches are used by the developers of AVADA MEDIA to create the fastest and most economical cross-platform applications for solving any problems. You can see the finished projects in the portfolio of our site.
The best confirmation of our qualifications and professionalism are the stories of the success of our clients and the differences in their business before and after working with us.
Our clients What they say about us
Thanks to AVADA-MEDIA for a great project. The developers of AVADA-MEDIA have made for us a convenient and functional system for booking homes. This is not our first project with this company. The professionalism of its developers and competent management make the company the best IT partnerDenis, owner
I have been working with the AVADA-MEDIA team for more than 5 years. I want to note the professionalism of the developers and the excellent management of the employees who always help me in the tasks. We have implemented many different ideas with the AVADA-MEDIA team, and at the moment we are moving the existing store to a new platform.Risto, owner
He chose the AVADA-MEDIA team for his startup and for several years now we have been developing this project together. A lot of things have been done and improved during this time. Thanks to the team of AVADA specialists, the project is gaining commercial momentum and has already entered the Ukrainian market.Игорь, Co-owner
We have been cooperating with Sergey’s team for 5 years in various business areas, including in the field of information technology. Sergey has repeatedly demonstrated the highest level of expertise and responsibility in our joint projects, especially in an uncertain situation and for a limited time.Bogdan Yurchenko, Director
As a technical director, Sergey perfectly organized work on the SeshMe mobile application project, thanks to which we always received results in time. Also I would like to note the high level of developers from the team of Sergey. Very happy to work together. I recommend Sergey as a reliable and responsible partner.Vlad Konovalov, Product manager
are created only by the team Our team
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63