SPACE LAB Website
SpaceLab is an educational portal that makes the IT profession accessible to everyone, regardless of their experience, knowledge, and age.
The future has come sooner than everyone expected. It is already here – in the laboratory of qualified personnel SpaceLab .
Stages of work SPACE LAB
The site is made in space cyberpunk style with wow effects. The futuristic design fully reflects SpaceLab’s innovative approach to the educational process. Verified articles, literature, video tutorials, gamification, and many other tricks turn IT education into an exciting event that can change people’s lives.
The IT industry is constantly evolving, and this process doesn’t stop for a second. Therefore, when creating the SpaceLab website, AVADA MEDIA was faced with the task of ensuring its unlimited scalability – not only in terms of structure but also in terms of the technologies used.
SITE DEVELOPMENT STAGES SpaceLab
SpaceLab features and opportunities for users SPACE LAB
SpaceLab uses all the capabilities of innovative technologies to provide the best user experience. Here are the main features that have been implemented by AVADA MEDIA for this purpose:
The future is here. This is SpaceLab
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.