What is XML? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
XML (or Extensible Markup Language) is an extensible markup language developed in 1996. As originally conceived, XML was created for better data transfer and storage . Another main goal in its creation was to ensure ease of reading by both humans and computers. It is suitable for annotating blocks of text with metadata and structure.
All data is stored in plain text format, so there will be no compatibility issues when transferring data from one platform to another. Thanks to the Unicode encoding (UTF-8 and UTF-16), XML files can be opened in any way without using additional tools.
The file structure and parameters are written using tags, preprocessors, and attributes.
The language is not executable code. XML is a language for describing data, which means that after describing the data, you need to write code that can process, send and receive it. They also represent hierarchical data and unify the transmitted information.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63