What is Tilda? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Tilda is a site builder. You can use it to create landing pages, online stores, long grids and other web resources. The service has a WYSIWYG editor. Thanks to it, you can immediately see all the changes that are made in the process.
In Tilda, you can build a full-fledged site using special blocks – ready-made templates for different elements of the site, which are sorted by category, such as images, videos, text information or menus. Each block can be placed anywhere on the page, edit the color of its individual elements, add animation to them and more.
With the Zero Block browser graphics editor, you can completely change each of the elements of the site manually. Also in the Tilda library there are completely ready templates of the sites created taking into account their subjects, for example, for page of massage salon or the personal fitness trainer.
Another advantage of Tilda is the adaptability of the created sites. Users do not need to optimize the Internet resource for different platforms. Each unit automatically adjusts the site while browsing on different devices.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63