What is a startup? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
A startup is a young enterprise or project that is at an early stage of its development. They are created to solve a specific consumer problem by implementing an innovative idea that develops from scratch. The main task is to quickly search for funding sources and go to the IPO.
Many startups are created by small teams of 2 to 5 people who are able to effectively promote their business. They often do not have their own start-up capital either.
The idea with which the company plans to attract investment should be popular and innovative for people, since it is actually the main resource of the project.
Another feature of startups is the search for a business model that will ensure significant company growth and multiple product sales. A startup can only be a product that can be mass-produced.
The project is financed by investors (most often venture capitalists) who invest their money not in an existing product, but in an idea. Investing money in projects allows you to make a profit in the long term.
Notable startups are: Google, Facebook, HP, Apple, etc.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63