PHP developer PHP developer
PHP developers from AVADA-MEDIA
PHP developers for your project at AVADA MEDIA PHP developers for your project at AVADA MEDIA
PHP today is the most common programming language in which websites and web applications of any complexity and scale are written. A good PHP developer, or even a reliable team of PHP programmers with all the accompanying specialists, including QA, business analysts and others, is required on almost any project, from Internet startups to huge corporate developments. One way to hire a PHP developer, one, or a ready-made team is to outsource software and site development. However, with such a model, the product owner – a corporation, company or startup – has only an indirect influence on the work of the PHP developer, which is not always satisfactory.
The second option, how PHP programmers are involved in the project, is to temporarily hire specialists for a specific project. In this case, a PHP specialist (or any other profile, depending on your needs) works with you directly. The chain of decision-making is reduced, closer contact between the customer and developers is provided, a significant part of formal moments is taken out of brackets. This is in line with the basic principles of Agile, ie flexible development, which are now being implemented everywhere. If you need a PHP developer, you can hire him at AVADA MEDIA – on the site you will find resumes and portfolios of dozens of middle and senior PHP developers, for whose business qualities we guarantee.
SPACE TEAM SPACE TEAM
Why you really need a good PHP developer Why you really need a good PHP developer
Blogs and landing pages, corporate portals and browser games, online stores and government websites are created in this language. This language has very broad capabilities, and the resources created on it are cast with high reliability due to the fact that the source code of the language is closed. A serious ecosystem has been created for PHP – many specialized frameworks and libraries.
If the task at hand includes the development of a website or web application – in 90% of cases, you cannot do without a PHP backend developer. And at the same time, writing even simple applications in PHP requires skill, so not every freelance PHP programmer will cope with the task – especially since it can be rather difficult to check his level and business qualities. For serious projects, attracting a PHP freelancer to the project is unacceptable due to the high requirements and possible costs.
How exactly does it work How exactly does it work
If you need a team of PHP programmers or one PHP specialist, everything starts with setting a task for which we select the required programmers and give you recommendations. The final decision on the choice or replacement of a programmer (team) at any stage of the project remains in any case on the customer’s side, which is prescribed as a separate clause of the contract.
For each specialist, the AVADA MEDIA website contains a complete CV and portfolio. Even before you start working together, you know who you will have to work with – just like in a traditional hiring situation. The advantage over hiring on a permanent basis is the high flexibility and speed of selection or replacement. In addition, a situation in which a programmer suddenly quits or gets sick does not happen, since we immediately offer an adequate replacement – a programmer who can continue development without downtime. The costs of hiring specialists can be immediately included in the project, since they are fixed, you also do not have to pay taxes and social contributions for the programmer.
Compared to ordering a development from an outsourcing company, this model also has advantages. The latter is a kind of “black box”, the work of which you can control only from the outside and indirectly. As opposed to hiring a PHP programmer or an entire team that you work with directly. In the case of hiring a development team, work is carried out in the SCRUM agile development framework with the division of the overall task into separate sprints, during which separate parts of the software product completely ready for release are created. This methodology allows you to flexibly respond to changing market conditions and adjust the specification and other documentation, as well as provide quality support at every stage.
Our cooperation after the selection of a developer or a ready-made team is built on the basis of a contract that includes all important conditions, including the final cost of development, terms, guarantees and quality control criteria.
CREATED ONLY BY THE TEAM SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS
CREATED ONLY BY THE TEAM
Have a question? Write us
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
REGISTRATION AT SPACELAB REGISTRATION AT SPACELAB
Свяжитесь с нами любым удобным для Вас способом:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63