What are Smart Contracts? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
A smart contract is a special computer algorithm designed to conclude and control self-executing contracts in a blockchain environment. It acts as a digital agreement that includes a specific set of rules.
The concept of smart contracts was introduced by Nick Szabo in the 1990s. The author of the term associated it with three properties: observability, verifiability and particularity.
After the emergence and development of the blockchain, smart contracts have found practical applications. Thus, decentralized systems became a suitable environment in which the execution of a contract did not depend in any way on third parties, and its code could not be arbitrarily changed. Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of the Ethereum platform, became one of the main popularizers of smart contracts.
Smart contracts have several required attributes:
Smart contracts allow you to create trusted protocols. When they are concluded, the parties have the opportunity to assume obligations through the blockchain, while at the same time they do not have to worry about the accuracy of the fulfillment of the conditions, since if they are not satisfied, the contract is canceled.
Simply put, a smart contract can be compared to a deterministic program that performs certain actions if predefined conditions are met. They make it possible to carry out reliable, traceable and transparent transactions without the involvement of intermediaries (banks or government agencies).
Modern smart contracts cannot yet fully replace legal ones, so the simplest tasks, for example, automation of payments or multisignature, fall on their shoulders. First of all, the introduction of smart contracts is expected in the financial sector and interbank transfers.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63