+38 (097) 179 96 63
What is Sketch? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Sketch is a vector graphics editor released for macOS in 2010. The program is used by web and UI designers to create interfaces.
Sketch uses built-in OS tools to render the content it creates: Quartz Extreme, OpenGL, ColorSync, Core Animation, QuickTime, and Core Image.
Sketch has a convenient graphical export. Having created an application design, each element in it can be generated in the required number of different resolutions. Sketch will sort all the graphics by their own sizes into folders. It is also possible to export artboards, saving each screen in a separate file.
For an easier interface in Sketch, many panels appear only when the need arises.
For example, tools for working with vector shapes are displayed only when you start editing a vector object.
Working with text, Sketch will automatically set leading, allows you to customize Auto and Fixed text blocks, and make good text rendering.
With the Sketch Mirror app installed on your iPad or iPhone, you can view artboards from your work file in real time.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Свяжитесь с нами любым удобным для Вас способом:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63