PERSONAL SITE PERSONAL BRAND
As a rule, personal sites are ordered for people who are interested in self-promotion, or individual entrepreneurs providing private services: artists, artists, musicians, photographers, doctors, lawyers and representatives of other specialties and professions.
Often, such sites are ordered for the purpose of self-presentation, as well as to search for new customers, buyers, sponsors, employers or partners. It should also be noted that even in comparison with business card sites, the development of such projects is quite inexpensive.
Of course, when creating a personal site, special attention is paid to its design. It should be not only bright and memorable, but at the same time, disposing and unobtrusive. Only a carefully designed design will be able to convey the character of the site owner, as well as positively affect the image and reputation of the person he represents.
The main feature of a personal site is that it contains brief information about the person: only the most important and necessary.
Personal site structure What pages consists of
Thus, the structure of such projects is limited only to the main sections:
Of course, in addition to the sections described above, depending on the type of activity of the owner, as well as his personal preferences, the list of sections can be changed by removing from it unnecessary or adding, for example, a page with articles for the press, news and others.Also important is the content of the site, its content.
If the author is not sure that he will be able to write high-quality and unique texts for all sections on his own, this work is best left to professional copywriters. Of course, the owner can provide examples that will form the basis of future content. The same applies to the graphic content: of course, if the site belongs to a photographer, artist or designer, then there will be no problems with beautiful and high-quality images, in other cases it is better to trust specialists.
It must be remembered that low-quality content can cause significant damage to the reputation and image of the site owner, as well as nullify all the work to promote the project, up to the complete exclusion from search engines. At the same time, a beautiful and user-friendly site with high-quality content will help not only attract new, but also retain existing customers.
The best confirmation of our qualifications and professionalism are the stories of the success of our clients and the differences in their business before and after working with us.
Our clients What they say about us
Thanks to AVADA-MEDIA for a great project. The developers of AVADA-MEDIA have made for us a convenient and functional system for booking homes. This is not our first project with this company. The professionalism of its developers and competent management make the company the best IT partnerDenis, owner
I have been working with the AVADA-MEDIA team for more than 5 years. I want to note the professionalism of the developers and the excellent management of the employees who always help me in the tasks. We have implemented many different ideas with the AVADA-MEDIA team, and at the moment we are moving the existing store to a new platform.Risto, owner
He chose the AVADA-MEDIA team for his startup. We have been developing this project together for several years now. A lot of things have been done and improved during this time. Thanks to the team of AVADA specialists, the project is gaining commercial momentum and has already entered the Ukrainian market.Игорь, Co-owner
We have been cooperating with Sergey's team for 5 years in various business areas, including in the field of information technology. Sergey has repeatedly demonstrated the highest level of expertise and responsibility in our joint projects, especially in an uncertain situation and for a limited time.Bogdan Yurchenko, Director
As a technical director, Sergey perfectly organized work on the Sesh Me mobile application project, thanks to which we always received results in time. Also, I would like to point out the high level of developers from Sergey’s team. Very happy to work together. I recommend Sergey as a reliable and responsible partner.Vlad Konovalov, Product manager
are created only by the team Our team
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.