GEO - APPLICATIONS We use geolocation and GPS navigation for commercial purposes
A variety of devices are equipped with GPS receivers today, including portable devices like smartphones, tablets or laptops, and even fitness bracelets or smart watches. Combining the capabilities of GPS positioning with Google’s mapping services makes it possible to use satellite navigation techniques in commercial and user geo-applications.
A rather simple technology for determining geographic coordinates, as well as high accuracy and reliability of the location, open options for using GPS navigation for a variety of purposes. GPS data will help the buyer find the nearest point of sale or the right office, simplify the automatic generation of invoices in the CRM system when sending goods from one of the company’s warehouses, facilitate joint training with friends and help you not get lost and even find friends in an unfamiliar city.
Avada Media is developing various types of geo-applications, and also offers to integrate GPS positioning and Google maps into a wide variety of web services and mobile programs.
In the format of geo-applications, special software solutions can work, where geo-positioning and navigation are the main functions, as well as software solutions with very different functionality.
In the second case, Google services and the determination of user coordinates creates the convenience and commercial advantages of a digital solution compared to competitors.
Features of geo-applications What does GPS navigation and Google maps give?
Accurate information about the location of the device in space allows you to equip the geo-application with such functions.
The main types of commercial geo-applications Where is it useful to apply?
The location function and the Google map module can be added to any program that involves geolocation. Let’s consider the options for using geo-applications.
Avada Media company develops various types of geo-applications, where it is possible to differentiate user rights with different people accessing different program functions. For example, a taxi order service involves using the program as a client, as a driver and as an administrator (business owner).
Adding Google’s location module and map service to commercial programs has become an almost universal quality requirement today. Contact us for more detailed consultations regarding the possibility of developing geo-applications and adding functions of GPS positioning and Google maps to web services and mobile applications for iOS and Android operating systems.
The best confirmation of our qualifications and professionalism are the stories of the success of our clients and the differences in their business before and after working with us.
Our clients What they say about us
Thanks to AVADA-MEDIA for a great project. The developers of AVADA-MEDIA have made for us a convenient and functional system for booking homes. This is not our first project with this company. The professionalism of its developers and competent management make the company the best IT partnerDenis, owner
I have been working with the AVADA-MEDIA team for more than 5 years. I want to note the professionalism of the developers and the excellent management of the employees who always help me in the tasks. We have implemented many different ideas with the AVADA-MEDIA team, and at the moment we are moving the existing store to a new platform.Risto, owner
He chose the AVADA-MEDIA team for his startup. We have been developing this project together for several years now. A lot of things have been done and improved during this time. Thanks to the team of AVADA specialists, the project is gaining commercial momentum and has already entered the Ukrainian market.Игорь, Co-owner
We have been cooperating with Sergey's team for 5 years in various business areas, including in the field of information technology. Sergey has repeatedly demonstrated the highest level of expertise and responsibility in our joint projects, especially in an uncertain situation and for a limited time.Bogdan Yurchenko, Director
As a technical director, Sergey perfectly organized work on the Sesh Me mobile application project, thanks to which we always received results in time. Also, I would like to point out the high level of developers from Sergey’s team. Very happy to work together. I recommend Sergey as a reliable and responsible partner.Vlad Konovalov, Product manager
are created only by the team Our team
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 036 29 32