What is ROI? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Roi (return on investment) is an indicator of return on investment, reflecting the return on investment of a company in a project, advertising company or the company itself. Thanks to him, you can determine the most profitable investment strategy
To find out, use the following formula: ROI = (profit – investment) / investment * 100%. If the ROI is more than 0, then the advertising campaign is considered profitable. If less than 0, then unprofitable. If ROI = 0, then the profit from advertising is zero, you should review the advertising strategy and optimize it.
In marketing, ROMI is calculated instead of ROI. It is defined as follows: the amount of marketing expenses is subtracted from the profit from using the channel, the difference is divided by the same amount of expenses and multiplied by 100%. In this case, only advertising costs and the profit that the company received as a result of the advertising campaign are taken into account. In simple words: ROMI = (profit – marketing budget) / marketing budget * 100%.
Understanding the effectiveness of certain strategies is possible only with regular monitoring of investment in advertising.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63