Drawed style IN WEB-DESIGN
The main distinguishing feature of this style is the creation of the effect of a page in a notebook with freehand outline. The result is quite interesting and unusual pages that accurately convey the character of the company.
Often, sites in a drawn style are ordered by creative creative companies, creative groups, music groups, store owners offering hand-made products and the like. However, for designing the official website of a bank, a consulting company or a serious online store, the use of this style will be inappropriate, since visitors will not be able to treat the activities of such a company with due seriousness and responsibility. Thus, the choice of style directly depends on the target audience of the site. If the page is focused on young and creative, then this style will do just the best, and if the company sells building materials, then it’s better to choose something more traditional for the design of the online store.
Despite the whole atmosphere of “creative mess”, which is characteristic of the drawn style, website design must meet all the requirements of usability. Often, an interesting technique is used here, when, through unusual graphics, the visitor’s attention is focused on the necessary content, for example, a promotional offer. The column structure is not used here, and the elements are grouped somewhat randomly. For example, the site menu may not be located at the top of the page, but at the bottom, and the buttons may not contain labels, but may look like any images. By the way, various animated objects or even welcome videos are often added to such sites.
The color palette of the pages in the drawn style is the broadest and is limited only by the imagination of the customer and the designer. Bright, flashy tones, hand-drawn elements in combination with photographs and 3D images, cartoon characters, comics and the like. Nevertheless, it is necessary to avoid excesses, in particular, too many images, animations and other distracting factors, because the site should look like a single composition, and not like a collection of pictures and random text. As a rule, one central image is chosen for the page, which dictates the color scheme and can be supplemented with small elements.
Of particular note are fonts that are used in a drawn style. “Handwritten” fonts are widely used here, with precise, verified lines, or vice versa, made deliberately carelessly, with many additional details, and the like. It should be noted that sites in this style rarely use one font. As a rule, the designer chooses several basic ones that are used for menus, headings and text content.
Thus, the main advantage of the drawn style in web design is its originality, exclusivity, memorability and the ability to unobtrusively focus the attention of visitors on the necessary information using various visual effects. This style can most easily and at the same time accurately convey the character and personality of the site owners, as well as their involvement in youth culture and creative environment.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63