Responsive Web-design style
The adaptive style focuses on compositional solutions. It should be noted that this style does not use the traditional columnar structure, but uses a flexible system of modules. Currently, there are several adaptive layouts, each of which has a number of advantages and is suitable for solving certain problems.
Adaptive color schemes are varied. Here, both contrast and monochrome options can be used. However, excessive use of graphic effects such as shadows, midtones and the like should be discarded. From the point of view of the graphic component in the adaptive style, the so-called “flexible” images are used, which look equally good in different screen resolutions. At the same time, it is better to refuse animation, because far from always the speed and quality of the Internet connection allows you to quickly and efficiently download all the elements. In fonts, it is worth abandoning various unusual and decorative fonts, giving preference to more traditional options.
It should be remembered that the text should be equally readable, which means that if on a large screen, for example, the handwritten font is still legible, then it will be very difficult to consider what is written on the smartphone screen.
Based on the foregoing, someone may ask a question: is it not more logical to create a regular website, and for other devices to order the development of a mobile application. Of course, in some cases, this step is really justified, however, mobile applications have a number of significant drawbacks. Firstly, for each operating system, a separate version of the application is required, while an adaptive-style site will look equally good on any device. Secondly, the mobile application needs a separate download and installation, and if the user is not sure that he really needs this application, he will most likely refuse it. Thirdly, for such applications, traffic is considered separately, which means that even if the application is popular, this will in no way affect the promotion of the site in search engines.
Thus, an adaptive-style site will be the most optimal solution for those who would like to significantly increase the number of visitors to their site. Based on statistics, the share of mobile traffic is increasing every year. Wide functionality allows you to adapt for mobile devices not only the simplest business card sites, but also complex online stores or corporate sites.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Свяжитесь с нами любым удобным для Вас способом:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63