+38 (097) 179 96 63
Svekaterina Development corporate site and landing page
St. Catherine’s Clinic is the largest modern multi-disciplinary clinic in the south of Ukraine, the key feature of which is the provision of a full range of consulting, diagnostic and medical services in the field of cardiology and cardiac surgery.
Since the Clinic’s old site has become outdated, has ceased to cope with the growing list of services and has lost its relevance due to a narrow set of functions, the Avada Media team was tasked not only to completely redo the current site, but also to structure the services provided by the clinic for clients . The future site of the Clinic should combine a large amount of information with simple and intuitive navigation for customers of all age groups. The site is focused on adaptive layout and modern design.
List of works Svekaterina
LANDING PAGE for the sale of insurance policies
The landing structure includes general information blocks, a description of the types of products, a description of the functional content of each type of products, implemented in a convenient tabular form, a feedback form, the ability to purchase products with the click of a button, and frequently asked questions about products. The entire functional part and design of the internal landing page is designed in such a way as to make it as easy as possible to work with the page of potential consumers of St. Catherine’s Clinic products in various age categories.
The best assessment of the result of the Avada Media team is the gratitude of the Customer – the created site is fully consistent with the task and at the time of delivery of the project is ready to perform its functions. The general style of the site corresponds to the corporate style and serves as a representation of the St. Catherine’s Clinic on the Web.
The created internal landing page fully meets the tasks that the Customer sets before him – it is simple and understandable for potential buyers, it encourages visitors to buy company products and at the same time makes the process of working with the site as simple and convenient as possible.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Свяжитесь с нами любым удобным для Вас способом:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63