Stroy House Corporate website of a construction company
The repair and construction company Stroy House has been carrying out a full range of repair and construction works on the Ukrainian market for more than ten years. Distinctive features of the company are the quality of the work performed and the implementation of turnkey projects – from the development of the layout design to the completion of the finished object.
The customer, the Avada Media team, was set the goal of creating a website that would not only serve as the company’s calling card for potential customers, but would also be their guide to the world of design, construction and repair.
List of works Stroy House
RESULT Stroy House
The site of the repair and construction company Stroy House is fully consistent with the wishes and requirements of the customer. The site is 100% fulfilling its functions – attracting customers to the company, demonstrating the company’s capabilities in the construction market and creating the image of the company. Thanks to the well-established structure and internal optimization, the site is actively moving forward in search networks and collecting a large number of targeted traffic.
Everyone can make sure that the site combines a large information component of the simplicity and clarity of navigation.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63