SPSERVICE Corporate website of an engineering company
A new customer and a new task – the development of a corporate website. This time it was necessary to create a site for digging SPETSPOZHSERVIS – the largest developer of engineering and communication systems, commercial facilities (gas and oil terminals, residential complexes and apartments, business centers) for the state. The site should not only reflect company’s corporate style and values but also serve as a visiting card for potential customers of the company’s services. It should display the entire range of works and services provided by SPETSPOZHSERVICE specialists in the Ukrainian market.
In addition to developing, the Customer set the task of creating and filling the site with high-quality text and visual content and conducting internal SEO-optimization. The complex task of creating the corporate website of the Customer company required the team of Avada Media joint efforts and an innovative approach to the organization of processes.
List of works SPSERVICE
The site created by the Avada Media team fully complies with the wishes of the Customer and the established Terms of Reference. The site accurately reflects the corporate style of the company and the principles and values that guide the company in its daily activities. The first months of the site’s work and a survey of visitors showed that the site is highly informative and easy to navigate for any user. Computer and mobile versions of the site accurately reflect the internal structure and content of the site.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 036 29 32