SeshMe Fitness mobile app
The AVADA MEDIA team has developed the SeshMe mobile application. Its main task is to conduct joint sports training with friends at a specific location. It was necessary to create a stylish, functional, and understandable resource for an ordinary person. To do this, we worked in tandem with a creative team of designers and marketers.
What was done SeshMe
The application can be downloaded on the App Store and Google Play.
What features does SeshMe open to the user:
For the application administrator:
An integrated approach to the implementation of the project allowed us to obtain a high-quality and useful product. Via this app, the user can engage in physical activity with friends, choose convenient locations, and a good coach. The intuitive interface makes it easy to get all the necessary information and share your own impressions of training.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.