Sea Symphony CRM system integration and site technical support
Elite Residential Complex “Sea Symphony” – one of the best new buildings in Odessa. The residential complex is favorably located between Arcadia and the 8th station of the Big Fountain, on the most prominent section of the coast in the sea, which is also reliably fortified and ennobled into a beautifully groomed promenade.
The customer contacted us with the tasks: implementing the CRM-system for house maintenance “MY HOUSE-24”, as well as finalizing and eliminating errors in the operation of the current site of the new building.
List of works Sea Symphony
RESULT Sea Symphony
Thanks to cooperation with us, the customer’s business has moved to a new level: the service and communication system with tenants has been transferred to the cloud. Work in the CRM system made life easier for employees of the construction company, and the installation of a mobile application for residents of the house.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63