PIVASOV OFFICIAL APP OF BEER STORES CHAIN
The project that AVADA MEDIA has completed for the PIVASOV chain of stores is a convenient mobile application for regular customers.
List of works PIVASOV
The PIVASOV chain includes 62 brand stores in Odessa and Odessa region, in the assortment – Ukrainian and imported draft and bottled beer, cider, wine and soft drinks, as well as snacks. The app is conceived as part of a marketing strategy for attracting, retaining and developing a customer base. The PIVASOV application can be installed on smartphones with iOS and Android.
The application is a functional cross-platform product built on the Flutter framework.
For application administrator:
The application created for the chain of stores allows customers to easily track all special applications, use a virtual discount card and navigate the geography of the network. The application has a convenient, intuitive interface, visually executed in the corporate style of the PIVASOV network, loads and works quickly even on weak smartphones.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63