Petronas Official manufacturer's online store
The Avada Media team has been developing the official Petronas online store for Ukraine. The complexity of the task was in several aspects. Firstly, a wide variety of product lines. The site should be an online store for various types of motor oils, oils for cars and trucks, antifreezes, gear oils and other products. Secondly, a convenient administrative part that allows the customer to effectively manage site content. Thirdly, a simple functional part, which would allow customers and buyers to make purchases on the site simply and quickly without unnecessary effort. In addition to all this, the site had to meet Petronas corporate standards and meet modern design criteria.
List of works Petronas
During the implementation of the project, special attention was directed to the development of the following functional blocks:
The result fully satisfied the customer of the project, both in terms of its functional features and external design. The site serves as an excellent platform for the sale of company products, displaying the corporate spirit and informing customers about new products, promotions and other useful information.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63