Party Ticket MOBILE APP FOR ORDER TICKETS
A new startup project for the AVADA MEDIA team, we were tasked with developing a mobile application for purchasing electronic tickets to nightclubs in Ukraine – Party Ticket. The resource was supposed to be simple, stylish and, at the same time, functionally capacious. We were required to be creative and experienced in solving complex and unique problems in the field of web development and the integrated approach of the creative team of designers and marketers.
PROJECT WORKS Party Ticket
The application is conventionally divided into three groups of roles: users, nightclubs and the application administrator.
For the application administrator:
Results: Party Ticket
The created mobile application allows the user to simplify the process of selecting and buying tickets for events as much as possible, is characterized by ease of use, easy and visually understandable navigation and excellent indicators of information processing and exchange efficiency.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63