LMS SCHOOL LMS system for educational platform
The customer of the LMS system from AVADA-MEDIA is an educational platform that includes more than 50 different courses, and the teaching staff is more than 70 professionals in various fields.
What was done: LMS SCHOOL
Result LMS SCHOOL
The end product that the customer received was a high-quality LMS system. The Learning Management System (LMS) allows you to record the number of students and teachers. The interface includes the functions of live broadcasts from teachers. Statistics tools help to draw up statistical data (progress, attendance). Students have the opportunity to view the list of selected courses, their content, etc. For the convenience of student’s data storage, a single database was created. Each student has his personal account for more convenient use of the platform. Communication between students and teachers, as well as between colleagues, is supported via open groups and chats.
The student dashboard contains the class schedule, as well as information about the beginning and end of classes. With this learning management system, educators can design curricula, create new learning materials, and make changes later. LMS provides an opportunity to test the knowledge of all students using a variety of tests, homework, tests, etc. Teachers can devote more time to creating modern video lessons, tutorials, and courses, while the system takes care of the reports. Ultimately, the client received a system that saves him time, finances, increases the quality of communication with clients (students), and the quality of services provided.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.