La Novale Most useful apps
An order for rebranding of an online store has been received from a well-known branded store of evening and wedding dresses LA NOVALE. At the same time, the store needed to be equipped with new functions for integrating with suppliers’ prices, additional modules for maintaining stock balances, as well as maintaining all the long-term operating time for seo and not losing position.
The main tasks and stages of the project La Novale
The main objectives of the project were: creating a fast, modern, adaptive online store, creating a convenient admin panel for reporting products and quickly administering the store itself, as well as synchronizing product balances with suppliers’ databases.
List of works:
Results La Novale
The customer is fully satisfied with the completed project. At the moment, an advertising campaign has been launched in contextual, banner, video and commercial advertising in Google Ads.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63