KONFISKAT Online store mobile application
AVADA MEDIA has created a mobile application Konfiscat, intended for the wholesale of clothing and accessories at a discount. The app works on both Android and iOS devices. The application allows users to purchase goods in a huge range with convenient payment and delivery throughout Ukraine in up to 8 days. The buyer can check all the goods before the purchase and return the money to the card if the quality or size does not fit. Also, the user can participate in special promotions and take advantage of the special conditions in the application.
List of works: KONFISKAT
The Konfiscate application is a ready-made multifunctional cross-platform product created on the Flutter framework. The administrative part of the application is made using the Yii2 PHP framework. The administrator can use the database of goods in 1C, integrating it with the application to automatically update the range and prices.
For application administrator:
A functional, convenient application for searching, selecting and buying clothes and accessories with significant discounts has been developed and posted on Google Play and the AppStore.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.