Frame Factory Website development for the frame factory
Our client was the Frame Factory, a metal structure factory engaged in the design, manufacture, installation and finishing of various metal structures – modern solutions with which you can build a residential building or an administrative facility.
For the enterprise, it was necessary to create a high-quality and presentable website for finding new partners and customers, which would represent Frame Factory on the network, display the entire range of works and services, and also form trust with the target audience.
Was done: Frame Factory
Result Frame Factory
As a result of the work of our team, an easy-to-manage, fast and effective website was developed that meets all the wishes of the target audience and the requirements of search engines (for further promotion to the TOP of search results). Thanks to optimization and responsive layout, the website is displayed correctly, works stably and loads quickly on all devices, including mobile gadgets.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63