Epicenter Mobile app
AVADA MEDIA has developed a mobile application on the Flutter framework for managers, drivers of delivery vehicles and forwarders of the Epicenter chain of stores of construction goods. The application is designed to work in conjunction with the Cargo system.
Was done: Epicenter
After downloading and installing, the driver must register, after which the application downloads the vehicle and trailer numbers from the Cargo system, which are tied to the driver’s personal data. Further in the application, the driver can be sent applications for transportation both in Ukraine and abroad.
The application also allows the manager to monitor the location of the car and trailer with high accuracy using a GPS tracker. The location is tracked both manually and automatically when moving to each next stage:
The application also allows you to supplement an application opened in the system with a new one.
Added control over the validity of licenses and other driver documents with notification of the need to update.
There is a useful news section, an information section with instructions for drivers and a polls section.
The application implements internal chats with support, manager and mechanic.
The Flutter implementation allowed us to create a cross-platform application with the speed and capabilities of a native.
As a result, a functional application has been created that allows drivers to take orders for international delivery and directly contact the manager, as well as support and technical support. Managers can control all stages of delivery, promptly receiving information about the location of the car and trailer in automatic and manual mode.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63