Dr.Patlazhan Corporate website and landing page
Dr. Patlazhan Clinic is a well-known brand in the field of plastic surgery, created by a talented aesthetic surgeon, Dr. Gennady Igorevich Patlazhan. Gennady Igorevich has been working in the field of aesthetic medicine for many years, helping thousands of people to achieve perfection, regain youth or correct some imperfections in appearance, inborn and acquired, and also actively shares his knowledge and experience with young specialists who have chosen the path of beauty for themselves.
Our task was to develop a website for plastic surgeon services and a landing page for his school with the most useful and relevant information, thanks to which people can find simple answers to complex questions, keep abreast of technological innovations in the field of plastic surgery, and also have the opportunity to contact a professional for getting advice or appointments.
List of works Dr.Patlazhan
The School of Plastic Surgery of Doctor Patlazhan is an advanced training center for plastic surgeons from Ukraine and other countries. The school organizes practical workshops, seminars and various training events for plastic surgeons, and helps in training both young and experienced specialists in this field.
We have implemented an interesting and complex project to develop the landing page of the school and its integration with the site of Dr. Patlazhan, the lead teacher of the School. In addition to information and promotional materials, the school’s page also contains registration forms, an electronic calendar and many user-friendly media elements.
Such an industry as medicine requires accuracy in everything, including the visual design of the site. The efforts of our team created a strict, extremely informative and at the same time elegant and trustworthy resource of the plastic surgery clinic Dr. Patlazhan Clinic, as well as a landing page for the educational resource of Dr. Patlazhan – the school of modern plastic surgery. Work on the development and preparation of filling was completed in a very short time using the latest technologies and the integration of complex modular elements, thanks to which the use of the resource is comfortable and simple.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63