CRM-system for SPS Design, development and implementation of a CRM system
SPETSPOZHSERVICE is a Ukrainian company that has been designing, installing and servicing engineering systems and communications at civil and industrial facilities for more than 20 years. After developing a corporate website, our team began designing and developing a large-scale CRM system for automating business processes and transferring all credentials to the cloud
LIST OF WORKS: CRM-system for SPS
РЕЗУЛЬТАТ: CRM-system for SPS
The developed and implemented CRM system allowed the company to reach a new level. Now all business information is stored in the cloud and is available to owners from anywhere in the world. The profitability of each project is easy to analyze and adjust. The customer is very pleased with the system, and the AVADA MEDIA team continues to develop plans to improve this engineering CRM system
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63