For dentistry CRM system
AVADA-MEDIA client is a network of dental clinics in the USA. The company has more than 15 branches and more than 100 employees. Client request: the creation of a suitable CRM system with the help of which it is possible to automate the processes of registering clients, creating work schedules for doctors, as well as centrally keeping records of the business (including each branch and each clinic of the network), having one database (both for client and for employees).
Project implementation: For dentistry
A CRM system for a dental clinic will become a solid foundation for maintaining contact with clients, developing communication between professional colleagues, and optimizing many organizational points in the network. Through the CRM system, the company acquires information that helps to improve the service and the quality of the services provided.
To clarify the process of the work done, we highlight the stages and points that were made:
Result For dentistry
As a result of the work done, the network of dental clinics received a ready-made CRM system, which is clearly implemented in accordance with all the requirements of the terms of reference and performs all the necessary functions at the request of the client, namely:
The implemented CRM system will make it possible to make the process of registering clients automatically, structure all the data of clients and employees of the company. Besides, it will simplify lots of work processes (interaction with clients, making an appointment, etc). Thus, the company receives improved communication, increased service levels, time savings, a reliable way to store information, and the ability to maintain centralized business records.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.