BANCKOM Corporate Website FinTech
Banckom is a German company specializing in the provision of IT services in the banking industry – the development of software and individual applications in demand in this area, as well as unique platforms for serving the B2B and B2C segments.
Our company was faced with a task of a rather complex level – the creation of a fully functional website that meets all the requirements accepted in the European Union. In a strict and at the same time accessible form, the European banking community was to familiarize itself with the new operator in the IT industry, it was advantageous to take Banckom’s advantages in a new way – projects of this scale are a new area of our business.
List of works BANCKOM
Website of the company Banckom is a new generation product – a simple, informative and at the same time quite elegant resource is distinguished by its intuitive simplicity and the most useful extraction of specialized content. In the process, all available and new resources of our company were involved, which allowed us to create a site from scratch in a slightly new format for us in record time.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63