Polygonal style Web-design style
For whom the polygonal style may be interesting
The polygonal style in web design is an excellent method of restyling an existing site, with which you can qualitatively update the resource and make it more attractive to users without changing the general structure or to create mobile applications based on an existing site.
First of all, paying attention to poly art is recommended for business owners who are planning an active access to the mobile space and want to be closer to their consumers.
Today, many companies adhere to more traditional stylistics in web design – classic, retro, high-tech and minimalism occupy leading positions in the field of website development, but they will not surprise anyone. Do you want to stand out among your competitors, keep up to date and immediately become recognizable? Then the polygonal style in the web is exactly what you need.
Features of polygonal art
Geometric motifs have always been considered a sign of restraint, solidity, creativity and some abstraction. A distinctive feature of this style is deliberate simplicity, transforming into a complex volumetric image.
The distinctive characteristics of poly-art are traditionally attributed to:
A few years ago, poly-art was used exclusively in the context of creating the original effect, but today it has become an independent direction, which many companies use to create websites, regardless of the direction of activity. McDonald’s and Audi are just some of the world-famous brands that were among the first to use the polygonal style to create spectacular detail in new interpretations of the logo and photo. The combination of different from the point of view of intuitive perception of textures allows you to add some dimension to the site design and at the same time give it dynamism due to non-traditional color scheme.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63