What is the Play Market? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Play Market, or Google Play Store, is a mobile application store owned by Google. The former name is Android Market, which was changed as a result of the rebranding on March 6, 2012. This day can be considered the official opening date of the store.
With it, users can install various games and applications, music, movies or books. Programs in all of these categories are categorized by genre, novelty, popularity, and recommendation. Going into each application, you can read reviews on it, find out the average rating, age restrictions, size and number of downloads.
Google provides a developer account (cost – $ 25). After passing the moderation, you can publish your own programs through it. Content developers receive 70% of the total profit. Google commission is 30%.
The Play Market contains both free and paid content. It is a pre-installed application on all smartphones running Android OS, except for devices from Huawei.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63