Organic & Natural WEB-DESIGN
The areas of application of organic style in web design are diverse, because the main emphasis is on the visual range, and not on the particular structure of the page or its content. So, simple business card sites or landing pages made in this style, or online stores look great. However, organic style would not be the best choice if you need to develop an information portal, as the abundant use of graphics will distract from the content.
The compositional solution in this style can be varied: both classic two- or three-columned, and non-standard, it all depends on the information that needs to be placed on the page. However, as in any other style, do not forget about usability. Any user, even if he first visited the site, should easily understand it and find the necessary information. Also, it is important to remember that the page should be easy and fast, and most importantly correctly displayed on any device, whether it be a desktop computer, tablet or smartphone.
The color scheme and graphic content of sites in the organic style must be kept in natural colors, avoiding bright “acid” colors. Different shades of green or brown look perfect. In terms of graphics and images, it is also worth sticking to the “natural” direction. However, for the background you can use not only landscapes, but also various textures, for example, leather, natural fabrics, water, organic paper and the like. However, it is possible to show the organic direction of the style even by using frames for modules in the form of leaves, branches or flowers. Often, the graphic content dictates the company logo. So, if a leaf is depicted on the logo, then it would be foolish to use images of sand or leather.
In addition to static images, this style also provides for moderate use of animation. For example, if we are talking about an online store, you can place a gallery with an animated change in the image of goods. However, due to the fact that the main focus is still on the graphic component, it is important not to overdo it with the animation, because otherwise the page will load for too long.
In terms of fonts, the choice here is also diverse. Various “organic” fonts have already been developed, which are distinguished by the presence of various curls, rounded lines and various decorative elements. Nevertheless, it is still better to leave such fonts for the design of headings or menus, and for textual content, opt for more traditional options. The color scheme of the fonts should also be maintained in the “natural” palette, but it is worth remembering that it is better to give preference to a dark font on a light background, since it is much easier to read such text.
Thus, it becomes obvious that the main customers of organic-style sites are companies whose activities are somehow related to nature. It can be both flower shops, and sellers of goods made of genuine leather or fabrics, and even tour operators, and even online stores of organic food. Also, a landing or promotional page in this style can be ordered by companies that, for example, hold campaigns to protect the environment or garbage in park areas.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63