What is OpenCart? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
OpenCart is a free CMS for online shopping created on PHP. The architecture of the system uses the architectural template MVC (model-view-controller). OpenCart is mainly used to create online stores and to install it the server must support PHP and MySQL.
The system is open source, and also allows you to expand the basic capabilities with the help of templates. Its main purpose is to create online stores. To do this, OpenCart has many tools for order management and product creation. For example, the site owner can add a filter of goods, their tracking, subscription to notifications and promotions, create a personal account with the history of all orders, etc.
For search engine optimization, the system offers CNC (human-readable URL), meta tag settings, and so on. To fully meet the requirements of search engines to promote the site, you can install additional extensions.
You can edit any section of the site in the admin panel by setting the desired template, changing the color scheme or some of its elements.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63