What is Metrica? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
A metric is a quantitative or qualitative indicator that reflects the success of a product or a certain characteristic of it. With its help, you can understand how relevant the product or service of the company is for users, whether it helps in solving their problems and whether they like it.
There can be a lot of categories into which metrics can be divided. For example: business metrics or marketing metrics.
Metrics can be divided into many categories. You can also highlight a thematic indicator based on the goals it helps to achieve. For example, MAU (Monthly Active Users) allows you to determine the number of active users per month.
Some of the examples of metrics:
By combining these two metrics, you can track whether the costs per customer exceed the total revenue of the company.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.