What is MailChimp? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
MailChimp is an American email marketing service. With its help, you can download a database of contacts and send them promotional letters.
You can import list subscribers from a CVS file, Google Contacts, or the clipboard. If necessary, all contacts can be sorted into categories. For example, to send letters to residents of one particular city.
MailChimp offers several types of emails:
In the free plan, users can send 12,000 letters to 2,000 addresses.
In MailChimp, you can set up more than just email subscriptions. The service also makes it possible to create landing pages and subscription forms, manage ads on Facebook, Google and Instagram, as well as set up integration with various services, for example, AliExpress and Tilda.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.