What is Cryptocurrency? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Cryptocurrency is a type of digital financial asset that is used as an analogue of currency in exchange transactions. It is reliably protected and encrypted with cryptographic algorithms, so the likelihood of counterfeiting virtual currency is extremely small. There are many cryptocurrencies on the market, the most popular of which is Bitcoin.
Cryptocurrency payments can exist exclusively in the form of digital records in the blockchain database that describe specific transactions. This is an independent monetary unit, the issue of which no one regulates, and also does not control the movement of funds in the account.
There are many ways to get digital financial assets, but the most common type is mining. This is an activity aimed at creating new structures for the operation of cryptocurrency platforms, in which the user is rewarded for combining transactions into blocks and calculating the desired key. You can also buy cryptocurrency in an exchanger or on a cryptocurrency exchange.
Digital wallets are used to store virtual currency. There are several types of such wallets, each of which has its own advantages, technical features and level of security.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.