What are KPIs? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Key Performance Indicator or key performance indicators is a set of tools that can be used to determine the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, business processes, the effectiveness of goals (for example, cost per lead or customer lifetime value).
To draw up the correct KPI, you must adhere to the following rules:
To assess the effectiveness of advertising channels, the key metrics CPS (cost per sale) and ROAS (return on investment in advertising) are most often used.
The first is determined by dividing the total company value by the number of post-click sales. ROAS helps you find out how much profit was made from every dollar that was invested in an ad campaign.
The following KPIs are also used: conversion rate (displays the number of visitors who made a purchase) or the cost of attracting a customer (the amount spent on attracting one user). Email marketing uses an indicator of the percentage of message openings, the ratio of the number of its openings and clicks on the link in it, and others.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: email@example.com
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Contact us in any way convenient for you:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63