CLASSIC STYLE WEB DESIGN STYLES
As in any other areas in which the classical style is applied, sites with a similar design are subject to strict design rules.
Despite some parsimony in the variety of design and the need to follow generally accepted standards, this style can in no way be called boring or template, because each site meets the corporate identity and needs of the customer company, and is designed to best reflect the scope of its activities. As a result, each page becomes unique and individual, as does the company to which it belongs.
Despite the fact that the classics is eternal, in the field of web design this concept is somewhat vague. The fact is that today the pages are designed in the style of Web 2.0 as a classic design, but in the near future it can be replaced by Web 3.0 and the current design will no longer be classic and will go into the category of “retro”, but it will not stop to be relevant.
In addition, an important advantage of the classical style in web design is its versatility. It is great for creating both business card sites and corporate pages. Thus, it covers various areas of activity and it all depends on the wishes and preferences of the customer company.
Another advantage of this design is its conciseness, because with a minimal amount of distracting graphics or animation, all the attention of the visitor, and therefore the potential client, is focused on information about the company.
On the other hand, such simplicity imposes a rather serious responsibility, because the content should interest and attract customers.
As practice shows, the pages of this style are most popular among reputable companies that say through this site “We feel confident in the market, respect our customers and partners!” However, many lawyers, financiers or consultants who provide services privately also order sites with a classic design.
AVADA-MEDIA COMPANY DEVELOPS SITES IN ANY STYLE
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.
Свяжитесь с нами любым удобным для Вас способом:+ 38 (097) 179 96 63