What is HTML? GLOSSARY OF TERMS
HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is a hypertext markup language. With it, the browser understands how to display the downloaded web page.
HTML is not a programming language. All he can do is describe what is in the document. In this he is helped by tags (or labels), which are enclosed in angle brackets. They can be called some commands that transmit the necessary information to the browser so that it correctly displays the page when viewed by the user. For example, the <p> </p> tags indicate the beginning and end of a paragraph, and <h1> </h1> the title.
The beginning of any page begins with <! DOCTYPE html>.
The string from the opening to the closing tag, including the content that is inside them, is called an element.
Attributes can also be used for some elements. They contain additional information about the tag needed to display it correctly. Attributes are specified only in the opening tag.
Contact the experts Have a question?
The user, filling out an application on the website https://avada-media.ua/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), agrees to the terms of this Consent for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On the collection of personal data”. Acceptance of the offer of the Consent is the sending of an application from the Site or an order from the Operator by telephone of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without and using automation tools.
2. Consent applies to the following information: name, phone, email.
3. Consent to the processing of personal data is given in order to provide the User with an answer to the application, further conclude and fulfill obligations under the contracts, provide customer support, inform about services that, in the opinion of the Operator, may be of interest to the User, conduct surveys and market research.
4. The User grants the Operator the right to carry out the following actions (operations) with personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction, transfer to third parties, with the consent of the subject of personal data and compliance with measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access.
5. Personal data is processed by the Operator until all necessary procedures are completed. Also, processing can be stopped at the request of the User by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The User confirms that by giving Consent, he acts freely, by his will and in his interest.
7. This Consent is valid indefinitely until the termination of the processing of personal data for the reasons specified in clause 5 of this document.